About this Course
This four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to do Installation, Configuration and Maintenance for Microsoft Windows XP.
These courses also can be used as preparation for Microsoft Certification Track Exam 70-270, as base exam for Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) and Microsoft Certified System Engineering (MCSE).
• Installing Microsoft Windows XP Professional
• Automating an Installation of Microsoft Windows XP Professional
• Configuring Hardware on a Computer Running Microsoft Windows XP Professional
• Managing Disks
• Configuring and Managing File Systems
• Troubleshooting the Boot Process and Other System Issues
• Configuring TCP/IP Addressing and Name Resolution
• Configuring the Desktop Environment
• Configuring Internet Explorer
• Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional to Operate in Microsoft Networks
• Supporting Remote Users
• Configuring Microsoft Windows XP for Mobile Computing
• Monitoring Resources and Performance